Your generous contribution allows JWW to take action against genocide and mass atrocities. With your support, JWW can continue essential projects to mobilize our communities for the benefit of the people of Sudan and Congo, including:
- Vocational training for Congolese survivors of sexual violence at the HEAL Africa hospital
- Life-saving burn treatment (for the first time!) to Congolese survivors of the war at the Bukavu Burn Center
- Safe access to education for Darfuri refugee children through the Sister Schools Project
- Medical treatment at clinics and health posts for Darfuri refugee and displaced communities
- Activist Certification and Training (ACT) skills program for student leaders in middle and high schools, as well as religious schools
- Education and Advocacy Programs and campaigns to affect policies in local, national and international arenas that help resolve ongoing conflicts and prevent new ones
- And much, much more!
Your support is crucial in responding to the crises in Sudan and Congo. It is not too late to help the Sudanese and Congolese, but we must act now - help us continue this essential work!