Your donation to projects like JWW's Chambucha Rape and Crisis Center can have a huge impact.
- $25,000 can provide a treatment room and one year of staff services.
- $18,000 can provide life-saving fistula repair surgery for 25 women whose bodies have been destroyed from rape.
- $10,000 can provide a year of non-surgical rape recovery and reproductive health services to 760 women and girls.
- $5,000 can provide 500 long-lasting insecticide-treated bed nets to prevent malaria.
- $2,500 can provide 35 rape kits.
- $1,800 can provide a year of community education programs to 1,200 women.
- $1,000 can provide one safe maternity/delivery bed.
- And much, much more!
Your support is crucial in responding to the atrocities in the Democratic Republic of Congo. It is not too late to help the people of Congo, but we must act now - help us continue this essential work!