Together we can end genocide in Darfur and bring peace to Sudan. With your support, JWW can continue essential projects to benefit the people of Sudan, including:
- Safe access to education for Darfuri refugee children through the Sister Schools Project;
- Access to medical treatment for Darfuri refugee and displaced communities at clinics and health posts ;
- Dillon Henry Youth Centers, which provide a physically and psychologically safe space for the children of the Oure Cassoni refugee camp;
- Psychosocial counseling and education for Darfuri refugee children absorbed by the Bialik-Rogosin school in Israel;
- Solar cookers for Darfuri refugee families so women will not risk rape and assault by leaving the camp to find firewood;
- Activist Certification and Training (ACT) for student leaders in middle and high schools, as well as religious schools;
- Education and Advocacy programs and campaigns to affect local, national and international arenas that help resolve the ongoing crisis in Sudan; and
- Much, much more!
Your support is crucial in responding to the crises in Sudan. It is not too late to help the people of Sudan, but we must act now - help us continue this essential work!